1951 Mission work of the Reformed Church began in TokushimaCity .
1954 The first church building was erected
at its present place.
1955 Koguchi sensei was inducted as missionary.
1966 The new church building was erected and the manse was renovated.
1967 Tokushima mission was officially established as church,
. . . . . Koguchi sensei inducted as pastor and two elders and three deacons appointed.
1970 After Koguchi sensei moved to Okayama Mission,
. . . . . Yamazaki sensei was inducted as new minister at Tokushima congregation.
1983 Tokushima West mission was started.
2004 Yamazaki sensei retired and Miyashita sensei became interim minister.
2005 The new manse and a parking lot are built. Sudo sensei was inducted
as interim minister.
2007 Sudo sensei retired and moved to Sendai. Miyashita sensei became again interim minister.
2008 De Wet sensei was appointed as co-operating missionary residing in
the church manse.
. . . . . Miyashita sensei retired and moved to Takamatsu. Makita sensei became interim minister.
2011 Makita sensei retired interim minister.
2011 Kataoka sensei is inducted as minister.
2012,1 De Wet sensei retired and moved to South Africa.